The two systemsrun by Bell Mark are ;
“Build our school”for buying useful school materials.
“Support our friends in need”for assisting several educations.
It can make the children smile. It is a volunteer work by anyone with high convenience.
Participation article for Bell Mark.
STAR LINE series
Sukusuku No Mori series
HiLiNE series* except some products
The process and flow of Bell Mark.
- The supportive companies send Bell Mark points collected calculating by the PTA & Community center to the Bellmark Foundation.
- The PTA can acquire “money for points”* which is based on the points as a deposit of Bell Mark after reporting the points to the supportive companies.* It can be paid for Yen 1 per 1 point and Yen 0.25 as the operating
expenses of the Bellmark Foundation and equal to consumption tax in calculating.
- The PTA orders and purchases their necessary school materials and facilities for the school to the cooperative companies by its deposits.
- After returning 10% of the total purchase back to the PTA, the PTA makes a donation it into the Bell Mark Foundation It can be exchanged for the several educational assistance for activities.
As an example of the educational assistance for activities
- Assistance for the located in more rural areas
- Assistance for special needs Schools
- Assistance for the class in a hospital
- Assistance for the school in natural disaster stricken areas
- Assistance for the friendship
- Assistance for the Overseas Japanese school